Saturday 5 June 2021

Owl Always Be There For You!


 Hi and welcome back! It is finally the weekend yay! Today I am featuring a card I have created using an older stamp set by Gina K and which I will also be entering into the Gina K Designs & StampTV's Friends facebook colour challenge #gkdfbchallenge6.

The colours chosen have been inspired by this week's colour template which is:


To begin, I stamped out the images from the stamp set using my Misti using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink, the images were coloured with Copic Markers on Copic friendly cardstock, and then die cut with the co-ordinating dies.

For the background, using a circle die I cut some coloured pieces of card stock and adhered these onto a white card stock panel which was then matted onto a piece of black card stock.

Using an A2 Card Base I adhered the background panel using a tape runner and to finish off the cute owls were popped up with foam squares to add some dimension to the card and added some sequins to fill in the white space.  Hope you like my card, have a great day and stay safe.

Supplies Used:

  • Gina K - Wise Old Owl Stamp Set & Co-ordinating Dies
  • Gina K - Master Layouts Set 2
  • Gina K Card Stock - Turquoise Sea, Sea Glass, Innocent Pink
  • Gina K - Connect Glue
  • Lawn Fawn Gauva Card Stock
  • Little Things From Lucy's Card - Sequins
  • Copic Markers -RV14, RV13, RV11, R22, R21, R20, BG02, BG01, BG0000, BG13, BG11, BG23





No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...