Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter Bunnies Card


Hello friends, happy Easter Sunday! Today I am excited to share my first card using images from Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Amazing stamp set.  The card is inspired by a card that Mindy Eggen created. These bunnies and chicks are just the cutest and squealing out for spring!  I coloured the images with Copic markers using copic friendly paper by Marker Geek Make "it" Colour card stock.  List of Copics used will be at bottom of this post.  I then cut out the images with their matching dies.

For the background I die cut a panel of white card stock using Lawn Fawn's Sunburst Background DieStraight Flower Border Die and Tucked in Turf cut from Shimmer Cardstock.  For some shimmery goodness I added some splatters to the card using Sunflower Ink and smooching together with some Liquid Stardust.  Lastly using some patterned paper from Perfectly Plaid Remix Pad I cut and adhered to an A2 sized card.  The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne on some Gina K Innocent Pink card stock.  Have a wonderful day!

List of Copics:

Bunnies:  E43, E42, E41, E40

Ears:  R32, R30

Tummy: W2, W0

Chicks:  Y19, Y15, Y11

Feet & Beak:  YR14

Basket:  E37, E35, E33, E31

Frill of Basket:  BG11

Eggs – Blue: BG45, BG11


2 comments:

  1. Very nice Becky, I look forward to seeing more of your cards.

    ReplyDelete

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...