Thursday 8 April 2021

Hare to your Heart

Hello friends, welcome back!  Today I am sharing a card that I have made using the Hare stamp set from MFT.  Firstly I stamped out the image on white copic friendly card stock from Marker Geek it really is a nice card stock to use with Copic markers and blends very well.  The list of copics used will be at the bottom of this post.

For the background I cut a panel using the A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies set 2 using the second biggest die from the set.  I then ink blended the panel using Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink and Speckled Egg Distress Ink with blending brushes.  After the ink blending was completed I then added some splatters to the panel with the inks I used with some Liquid Stardust which gave a nice shimmery look to the panel.  Whilst this panel was drying I cut a panel using the largest of the A2 Stitched Rectangle Dies with a piece of patterned paper from an old pad of MFT Merry & Bright Patterned Paper which is no longer stocked.  Lastly using an A2 Card base I assembled the card using liquid glue and the sentiment was stamped with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink which is a favourite of mine at the moment as it really gives a clear crisp image when stamping on blended backgrounds.  Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Copic List:

E35, E33, E53, E51 & E50

For the inside of the ears of the hare:  E51, E50, R22 & R20

The heart:  R22, R20, R11

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...