Tuesday 25 May 2021

A Little Love


Hello crafty friends, today I am featuring a card that I have made using just products from Gina K Designs and also entering into the #gkdfbchallenge5.

For the background to begin I cut a panel of white card stock and using the water droplets stencil began by ink blending with a blender brush by Gina K.  I cut this panel out using a couple of different sized dies and matted the panel onto some black cardstock.  

Using the die and shadow die from "A little Love" stencil bundle I die cut these out using black onyx card stock and some yellow glitter card stock from my stash these were adhered together to give some dimension using connect glue.  The sentiment is also from the same stencil bundle this was stamped in black ink.

To finish I adhered the background to an A2 Card base, lastly adding some clear dew drops.  Hoping you like the finished product.  Thanks for stopping by, please feel free to leave a comment would be greatly appreciated!

Supplies used:

  • Gina K - Water Droplet Stencil
  • Gina K - A Little Love Stencil Bundle
  • Gina K Inks - Faded Brick, Sweet Mango, Sweetcorn, Sea Glass & Sandy Beach
  • Gina K Card Stock - Black Onyx, Coral Reef
  • Gina K Master Layouts 2 Die Set
  • Gina K - Clear Dew Drops
  • Gina K - Connect Glue
  • Gina K - Blending Brushes

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I’m inspired to get a stencil out and practice some ink blending though it will never be as pretty as your card! So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Janet for your really nice comment about my card, get that stencil out I am sure you will do grand :) It has taken me a very long time to get my ink blending looking anywhere half decent, the blender brushes are a godsend :) Hope you have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...