Wednesday 26 May 2021

Sending Love


Welcome back to my blog, hoping you have had a great week so far, not too long for the weekend now! Here is a card which I started last night and finished this afternoon, it is another card using products from Gina K Designs, I just love her products and there is an array of cardstock and matching inks to choose from.

Today's card is inspired by this week's colour challenge over at #gkdfbchallenge5 using the colour scheme from the photo below:


To begin, using my die cutting machine I die cut card stock in various colours using a strip die which made the process so much easier than just trying to cut card stock to equal lengths using a paper cutter.  These strips were then adhered to a piece of white card stock which I had die cut to size using liquid glue. 

I then die cut a couple of heart dies from the Master Layouts 4 Die Set by Gina K Designs and using the water droplets stencil using some blending brushes inked up the panel with Sweetcorn and Coral Reef Ink.  The sentiments was stamped in black ink and are from the "A Little Love" Stencil Bundle. I sprayed some glitter spray onto the heart to add a little bit of shimmer - who doesn't like a little bit of glitter in their lives!

Finally I adhered the panel to an A2 card base using tape runner and added a few dew drops here and there to finish off.  Hoping you like this card.

Supplies used:
  • Gina K Designs Card stock - Coral Reef, Sweet Mango, Honey Mustard, Whisper, Sea Glass, Tranquil Teal, In the Navy, Black Onyx
  • Gina K Designs Ink - Sweet Corn, Coral Reef
  • Gina K Designs - Master Layouts 2 & 4 Die Sets
  • Gina K Designs - A Little Love Stencil Bundle (Sentiments)
  • Gina K Designs - Water Droplet Stencil
  • Gina K Designs - Connect Glue
  • Gina K Designs - Clear Dew Drop Embellishments
  • Crafters Companion - Spray and Sparkle
  • Neenah Solar White 110lb Card Stock







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...