Sunday 23 May 2021

I Love You - Feather

Happy Sunday! Hoping you are all having a relaxing weekend.  Today I am featuring a card which I was asked to create by my friend for his special friend who loves feathers.  The stamp set I have used is an older stamp set by Gina K called Only You and can be found here at Unity Stamps

To begin I cut a panel of white card stock and die cut it using the master layouts set 4 die set by Gina K, using the Tiny Textures stamp by Gina K, I stamped the image in the following colours - Sea Glass, Key Lime, Wild Dandelion, Faded Brick and Sandy Beach all inks by Gina K.

Using Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink I then stamped the feather onto the background panel and then adhered a panel of Black Onyx card stock to the background panel to give it some support.  To finish the panel was adhered to an A2 card base in Sea Glass.  I added some detail to the feather using a white gelly roll pen and added some clear sequins from my stash.  Hope you like the card!

Supplies Used:

  • Gina K - Master Layouts Set 4 Die Set
  • Gina K - Only You Stamp Set
  • Gina K - Tiny Textures Stamp Set
  • Gina K Inks - Sea Glass, Key Lime, Wild Dandelion, Faded Brick, Sandy Beach
  • Gina K - Connect Glue
  • Gina K - Black Onyx, Sea Glass Card Stock
  • Neenah 110lb Solar White Card Stock
  • Little Things from Lucy's Cards - Clear Sequins
  • White Gelly Roll Pen
  • Gems from Stash
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...