Friday 11 June 2021

Gnome one like you



 


Hi and welcome back to my blog!  I am back today with a card that I have created using stamps and the co-ordinating dies from Hello Bluebird!  I have had these stamp sets for quite a while now and I fancied practising my Copic colouring on this 6 x 6 background stamp, I was slightly intimidated by the size but I was inspired to take the plunge after watching one of Christy's videos, she is an awesome lady and I have learnt so much from her on how to colour with Copic markers.  I am still very much a beginner but as they say practice makes perfect and this Mushroom House by Hello Bluebird definitely helps you to achieve this.

For the background, I stamped the Mushroom House image onto Copic friendly card stock using Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink. I also combined images from several other Hello Bluebird stamp and coloured with Copic markers and trimmed with their co-ordinating dies.

The background was trimmed out using the Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack by Trinity Stamps and adhered to Gina K - Onyx Black A2 Card Base.  I then added my images using some foam squares and Gina K - Connect Glue. 

I finished the card off with a Lawn Fawn Everyday Sentiments banner and added a bit of glitter to some of the images with a glitter pen.  Thank you for stopping by today and hope you like the card!

Supplies used:

  • Hello Bluebird - Mushroom House
  • Hello Bluebird - Next Door Gnomes
  • Hello Bluebird - Picked for You
  • Gina K - Black Onyx Card Stock
  • Gina K - Connect Glue
  • Trinity Stamps - Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack
  • Lawn Fawn  - Jet Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawn - Everyday Sentiments Banner
  • Copic Markers - B97, B95, B93, B91, BG10, B0000, C7, C5, C3, E11, E00, E000, E57, E53, E51, R20, R11, R39, R29, R24, R22, G99, YG67, YG63, YG61, Y17, Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00, YR09 YR27, YR23, YR20
  • Spectrum Noir - Clear Glitter Pen
  • 3M Foam Squares
  • White Gelly Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...