Saturday 19 June 2021

Forever Love

Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card that I have created using a technique that was shown on a You Tube Video by Cathy Zielske of CZ Designs.  I have quite a few stencils by Gina K Designs and using this week's challenge colours created this card.  I also wanted to have a go at this technique and I feel it turned out pretty well.


For the background I started with a piece of white card stock and placed a piece of masking tape measuring approximately 1 inch vertically across the centre of the card.  Using a stencil from Gina K Designs I blended on various coloured inks from Gina K using the colours from the challenge as a guide.

I die cut this panel using some dies and also die cut a panel in black onyx card stock adhered these together with glue and mounted them onto Coral Reef A2 Card base. To finish I added some dew drops to add some detail to the card.

I will be entering this card into the gkdfbchallenge8 over at Gina K Designs and StampTV Friends Facebook Group.  Thanks for taking a look, hope you have a great weekend.

Supplies used:

Gina K - Thick Brush Stencil
Gina K Inks - Coral Reef, Wild Dandelion, Peach Bellini, Sea Glass, Jelly Bean Green, Innocent Pink
Gina K - Master Layouts Set 2 Die Set
Gina K Cardstock - Black Onyx, Coral Reef
Gina K - Connect Glue
Gina K - Dew Drops
Gina K - Forever Flowers Stamp Set (Sentiments)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...