Saturday 1 May 2021

Rain or Shine


Hello there! Today I am excited to share a card which I have created using a stamp set by MFT.  I choose this stamp set as even though May has just begun here in the UK we have been forecast showers over the May Day Bank Holiday weekend so I felt featuring this stamp set was appropriate! The stamp set used is an older stamp set by MFT called Rain or Shine.  I stamped the images using Jet Black Ink and coloured with Copic markers.  I then trimmed them out with matching dies.

For my background I ink blended some Chipped SapphireStormy Sky and Tumbled Glass onto Bristol Smooth card stock and then die cut the panel using the Falling Rain Cutting Plate by Taylored Expressions.  I adhered the panel to an A2 card base using In the Navy Card stock by Gina K using tape runner and popped up the focal image with foam squares.  I finished the card off by adding a scattering of sequins.

I am also entering this card into the MFT Colour Challenge #164 using the following colour palette as inspiration for the card and the Simon Says: Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge.



Thanks for stopping by, hoping you have a great weekend and stay safe.

Copics used:

Umbrella:  Pink:  RV17, RV14, RV13, RV11

Umbrella:  Blue:  B45, B52, B41

Pants:  B45, B52, B41

Raincoat:  YG17, YG13, YG11

Boots:  YG17, YG13, YG11

Hair:  E41, E42, E43, E44

Skin: E11, E00, E000

Cheeks:  RV11, RV10

Chicks:  Y19 Y15, Y13, Y11


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...