Tuesday 4 May 2021

Pleasing Pantone

Hello everyone, happy Tuesday, hoping you all had a great weekend.  Here in the UK we have been forecast high winds and rain for most of the week which is very typical of the weather in May "N'er cast a clout till May is out" which is an old English proverb, basically reminding us of our British weather and it's ability to bathe us in sunshine and warmth one day and bring chilly winds the next.  

Over the weekend I did some crafting and created this card mainly using just supplies from Gina K Designs which I have also entered into the weekly facebook challenge which can be found here: #gkdfbchallenge2.

To begin, I cut a panel of card stock using the Master Layouts 4 Die Set and using GKD Tiny Textures Stamp Set I stamped the image with Wild Dandelion and Soft Stone ink alternating between the two. Using black ink I then stamped an image from the Autumn Silhouettes Stamp set onto the panel and added some splatters using Sweetcorn ink with some liquid stardust. 

I popped this aside to dry a little then using some slate and some yellow glitter card stock cut both the shadow and forever word die from the Forever Flowers Card Kit and adhered them together with Connect glue. The sentiment was stamped with black ink from the Forever Flowers stamp set. To finish I adhered the panel to an A2 card base in Black Onyx and adhered the die cut to this panel. I also added a few black sequins from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,  take care till next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...