Saturday 24 April 2021

Looking for Rainbows


Welcome everyone! Hoping you are all having a relaxing weekend.  Here I would like to share a card I have made using Look for Rainbows stamp set by Avery Elle.

To begin I stamped the image with Jet Black Ink by Lawn Fawn on a piece of Copic friendly card stock and coloured the image with Copic Markers and trimmed the image with it's coordinating die.  I will list the Copics used below for reference.

For the background I cut a piece of Bristol Smooth Card stock and using the Bubbly stencil from Newton's Nook I ink blended the stencil using Stormy Sky and Tumbled Glass distress inks with a blender brush finishing with adding some splatters to the ink-blended stencil.

As I felt the image was just floating on bubbles I decided to smoosh on some card stock stormy sky and tumbled glass distress inks onto a scrap piece of card stock and using the Grounding Element die from MFT cut out a grounding element for my stamped image to stand on.

I die cut the stencilled panel and a piece of patterned paper from the Really Rainbow  pad with the Stitched Rectangle Stax Set 2 and adhered these to an A2 Card base in Moonstone by Lawn Fawn. To finish I popped up the image with some foam squares and added a few sequins from my stash.  Thank you so much for stopping by today, take care and stay safe!

List of Copics:

Bunny:  C2, C0, C00

Inside bunny ears:  RV13, RV11

Umbrella - Yellow:  Y15, Y13, Y11,  Blue:  B45, B52, B51

Underside of Umbrella:  Y11, Y000

Boots:  Y13, Y00


No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...