Saturday 17 April 2021

Some Bunny Loves You!


Hello everyone, it is finally the weekend!  Today we had some lovely sunshine here in the UK which I am very glad as today it was the funeral of our Queen Elizabeth's beloved Prince Philip, may he rest in peace and God Bless our Queen.

On a more brighter note today I created this card using the Wish you were Hare stamp set by MFT and die cut it using it's matching die.

I coloured the hare using Copic markers the list of Copics used will be shown at the bottom of this post.  The background panel was die cut using the Polka Heart Background by Lawn Fawn, I ink blended the panel using distress inks in the following colours: Picked Raspberry, Flaming Kitsch and Spun Sugar and added some ink splatters to the finished panel.

To finish I cut a panel from some patterned paper with a set of layering dies adhering this to an A2 card base and finally adding the blended panel and popping up the die cut hare with some foam squares to give it some dimension.  Thanks for stopping by, until next time have a great weekend and stay safe!

List of Copics used:

Hare:  C2, C0, C00

Heart:  RV06, RV04, RV02

Inside Ears:  C0, C00, RV02, RV00

No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...