Sunday 16 May 2021

Peek-a-Gnome

Hello and welcome back! It's a not so sunny Sunday here in the UK, hoping you are all having a great weekend.  Today I am sharing a card featuring a stamp set by MFT - Spring Gnomes inspired by MFT Colour Challenge #165

To begin I stamped my images on Neenah Solar White card stock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink and coloured the images with Copic markers and then die cut with the coordinating dies.  I added some detail with a white gelly roll pen to the images.

For the background I cut an A2 sized panel with a rectangle die and using the brick stencil by Lawn Fawn ink blended some Gina K Faded Brick ink with a blender brush by Taylored Expressions, using some Liquid Stardust I added some drops to the Faded Brick ink smooshed on my craft surface and added some ink splatters to add some glittery goodness, I popped this aside to dry.

Whilst my background panel was drying using some Gina K card stock in Jelly Bean Green, I die cut a backdrop panel using the Four Square Portrait Backdrop by Lawn Fawn and then stamped the sentiment from MFT Spring Gnome Stamp set in Black Ink onto the front of this panel.  This was then adhered to the background panel using Gina K Connect Glue and then adhered to an A2 Card Base in Coral Reef by Gina K.  

Supplies Used:

  • MFT Spring Garden Gnomes & Coordinating Dies
  • MFT A2 Rectangle Stax
  • Lawn Fawn - Four Square Backdrop
  • Lawn Fawn - Liquid Stardust
  • Lawn Fawn - Jet Black Ink
  • Lawn Fawn - Brick Stencil
  • Gina K - Jelly Bean Green, Coral Reef Cardstock
  • Gina K - Faded Brick Ink
  • Gina K - Connect Glue
  • Copic Markers - C5, C3, C1, C0, E11, E00, E35, E31, YR07, YR04, YR02, Y15, Y13, Y11, YG17, YG13, YG11, R24, R14, R05, BG11
  • Neenah 110 lb Solar White Card Stock
  • Taylored Expressions - Blender Brushes






No comments:

Post a Comment

You make my life magical, Dad!

  Welcome back to my blog!  Today I am featuring a card I made using the Magical Dragons stamp set by MFT and Tiny Textures by Gina K Design...